Monday, August 29, 2011

Snapshots


Much of what I love about pictures are that they are snapshots of life.  A moment of time that you otherwise may have easily forgotten.  I love candids, or I guess, as the real photographers call them "Documentary Style Photographs."  I don't really like it when people know I'm taking the picture... especially because my subjects (ahem...) usually make stupid faces when they know they are the subjects.

 
My sister and her kids came to visit a few weeks ago.  We usually only get together once a year. (one of the many reasons I scowl at the mere mention of the east coast. grumble. grumble. grumble.)  I usually take a lot of pictures while they are here.  Enough to tide me over until their next visit.  These are a few of my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment