Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cyclocross











Ring it, Baby!  Ring that bell!
Go RICH!!
Some days, their resemblance is startling.
There is just something wonderful about little girls.
Matt has wanted to get into Cyclocross ever since he learned about it.  I think this is the year he actually will.  I went to my first cross event on Labor Day with the fam, and I must admit the energy is palpable and contagious.  By the time we left I wanted to ride cross, and trust me, I really don't want to ride cross!  The girls had a blast and seemed right at home, but then again they've attended several events like this with Matt.  It was great to go and cheer on our friends.  Gwen is becoming quite expert with the cow bell. 







Rest break.
This is the life.




2 comments:

  1. oh...I know some people who might need that i bike tacoma shirt...where'd you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The City of Tacoma was selling them over the summer. Ask about availability here: http://www.facebook.com/tacomamobility

    ReplyDelete