Monday, September 5, 2011

Courage Classic


 

While I was unable to ride this years Courage Classic, I was able to help Matt and his team out with fundraising.  About a week ago several of us got together and did a stationary ride to raise more funds.  All of the fundraising for the Courage Classic goes to the Child Abuse Intervention Department (CAID) at Mary Bridge Children's Hospital.  This year Matt led a team of 49 riders across Snoqualmie, Blewitt, and Steven's passes raising to date, more than $47,500.00!  I am so proud to be associated with such generous, giving people!  While I can't boast the beautiful pictures that Matt has of his ride, I can share these pictures of my ride.  Great weather, great ride, great cause, great day.  




"What we do for ourselves dies with us.  What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal."  - Albert Pine

No comments:

Post a Comment