Thursday, September 29, 2011

Show off

My friend Rachel has a great photo blog.  And by 'great' I mean, how does she have time to do anything else.  Pretty super awesome.  One of my favorite things that she does is "Show off your shot".  Although I've been tempted, I've never ponied up and actually posted any of my pics for it.  But today, I figure why not.  Now, we'll just have to see if I did it right...



Gwen checking out the view from the corner tower at Fort Nisqually


and then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

  1. you did great! I love this picture of Gwen. Nice work and thanks for finally linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo. The light and definition is wonderful and you're left wondering about what is being looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful shot... and I am so glad to have found your blog.

    Last night I had a long conversation with my husband about my career path. right now I am staying at home - but I know I want to go back to work one day, but in a new field. I keep returning to idea of being lactation consultant and after talking and research last night I realized that becoming an RN was logistically the best route. I was still unsure about if it was really the right plan. Then I stumbled onto your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I do LOVE comments. And good luck, Nessa; I love what I do and can't imagine doing anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loe this shot!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so evocative! her face takes me back to when she was a baby.

    ReplyDelete