Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank you Romulo


 

Thank you Romulo, for making my girls favorite birthday
present.
Today is my baby's birthday.  She's 4 now.  Sophisticated and what not.  A few weeks ago she asked if we could open our last can of Cougar Gold on her birthday "because it's my favorite."  Of course, I said yes, which generated a whispered "YESSSSSS!"  We have often been teased by family and friends for having the meat drawer of our fridge filled with pounds of various cheeses.  But what can I say, it's delicious.  And Tula knows it.  She got to open some presents this morning and we had her party last weekend, but I think my favorite birthday moment with her this year has to be opening that silly can of beautiful cheese.  She was so excited.  Makes me proud to be a coug, uh, I mean a mom.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great add for Cougar Gold! I love the entire picture! Maybe she can get a job representing the stuff! Hope her day was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete