Saturday, November 13, 2010

Gray Inspiration

Washington is home.  I have lived here all my life.  I love it.  It is a large part of who I am.  And here comes the but...  Gray ugh, seriously gray.  Usually I am somewhat immune to the gray nastiness that invades the lives of us northwesterners.  But today, perhaps with the catalysts of unruly little girls and mild self inflicted "dehydration", I find myself inspired by the gray to become a catatonic slug.


After multiple cups of coffee and a cheese omelette (my usual cure for *dehydration*), I still find myself drab at best.  Flipping through Netflix instant cue proved to be just too challenging and I set down the remote for a quick nap.  Mildly refreshed, and prodded off the couch by my 5 year old, I set off to attack APS blog post #2.  Here goes:


Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.

-Douglas Adams

And I think that's about all for today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment