Friday, December 16, 2011

Fairies

Life has been crazy.  I've been fighting the urge to post several sentimental, time is short, hug your loved-ones posts.  I can't promise they won't be coming... However, this is not one of them.  I'm ever so grateful to have two snickering, witty, ankle- biters to make me laugh on a daily basis.  They picked me up from work last night and this was the conversation that ensued:

Gwen: "GAHHH! Why do you keep saying that? I'm trying to push that button, you dumb fairy!" Directed at her Tinkerbell Leapster game.

Matt: "Wow Gwen, you should really talk nicer to Tinkerbell"


Gwen: Complete with lip-sneer and teen-esque eyebrow raise, "It doesn't matter, fairies aren't real."


Tula: Look of shock and 'I can't believe you just said that' on her face. "UM YEAH, they ARE, HELLLLLLO, the TOOTH FAIRY?"


Gwen: Silence. Solemn eyebrows. Tonguing of the four loose teeth she currently has in her head. 


Tula: Big eyes. Look of disbelief. Slight shaking of the head.


I love this life.


1 comment: